Sunday 5 October 2014

Caramel Swirl Cowl


The idea of a bulky cowl has been on my mind for quite a few days. Different ideas crossed my mind and I wrote some patterns, calculating the knot and skips..... Throwing one pattern away to start with the next.




 I had a few demands suchs as:

Bulky
Airy / Openings in the fabric
Soft and comfortable
Tough look
Cables

So with those ingredients mixed in one receipe, I came up with this pattern.
All my ingredients come back in the cowl.

As my daughter played Hide and Seek in the woods, I searched for nice spots to take pictures of my new cowl. And as I was walking around I was very happy with the colours I picked. These are typical fall colours. Warm caramel mixed with brown, beige and grey colours.

I have written down the pattern, so please visit my Ravelry page of you want to make yourself a nice and comfy fall scarf. You can find the link to the pattern here:



Not such a crochet-freak yourself but still a fan of this scarf, just let me know.

This scarf can be found in my Etsy store.














No comments:

Post a Comment