Saturday 20 December 2014

Rainbow Colourburst

Since I saw this yarn I just had to create something with it.
I love the feel, the colours, the material.


So I decided to make a scarf and a matching beanie.
Both came out really thick and warm.
Now let the winter begin!



The pattern of the scarf is based on my free pattern called the V-Puff scarf, 
You can find the link to this pattern over HERE.


The hat is based on this pattern by Zoe. I added a rim to it instead of the edging she used.
And of course a pom pom.


At both the crochet hat and the crochet scarf  I used a 4.5 mm crochet hook.
And of course I will share the link to this beautiful self striping yarn.



Click on the piture for more details about this yarn

This scarf and hat are for sale as a set at a price of € 39,95

No comments:

Post a Comment